In granting you an open line of credit with our company, the following terms of payment must be met:
- Invoices are to be paid in Net Thirty (30) calendar days.
- If you choose to pay past Net Thirty (30) days, you also
choose to pay any finance charges assessed at the end of each month.
- Any unpaid invoices, over Sixty (60) days, will be
assessed a finance charge of 1.5% per month at the month end, as noted on
the statement. All finance charges must be paid.
- Any problems with shipment or printing will not affect the
terms of payment. A credit memo will be issued to address those problems.
Your payment may reflect such a credit.
- Any unpaid invoices over Sixty (60) calendar days, or any
unpaid finance charges, may place your account on a C.O.D. (Cash On
Delivery) basis until your account is brought up to current status.
- Any changes in our payment policy (Net Thirty (30) days)
must be processed through our Accounting Department before they can be put
into effect for the purchasing company requiring said changes.
- Any account exceeding their credit limit may have current
in-house orders sent out on a C.O.D. basis until payment is received; or,
any in-house orders may be placed on hold until the account is brought
within the set credit limit.
- State law requires us to apply sales tax (6.5%) to all
invoices, unless a copy of your Certificate of Exemption is on file with
our Accounting Department. Please furnish one prior to payment or with
payment of your invoices.
If you have any questions at any time regarding your account, please contact the Accounting Department using one of the following methods:
By mail at
Light and Siren
PO Box 90846
Sioux Falls, SD 57109
By toll-free phone number at 800.778.7623